This month I accepted 221 and rejected 33 packages. The overall number of packages that got accepted was 221.
Yeah, Bookworm was released this month. Thanks a lot to everybody who was involved in doing this.
This was my hundred-eighth month that I did some work for the Debian LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
This month my all in all workload has been 14h.
During that time I uploaded:
- [DLA 3440-1] cups security update for one CVE (as the CVE was embargoed, most of the work was done in May but the upload happened in June)
- [unstable] upload of cups 2.4.2-4 to fix CVE-2023-32324
- [DLA 3461-1] libfastjson security update for one CVE
- [DLA 3465-1] minidlna security update for one CVE
- [DLA 3476-1] cups security update for one CVE
- [unstable] upload of cups 2.4.2-5 to fix CVE-2023-34241
- [#1039026] pu-bug for cups to fix CVE-2023-32324 and CVE-2023-34241 in Bookworm; upload was done as well
- [#1039040] pu-bug for cups to fix CVE-2023-32324 and CVE-2023-34241 in Bullseye; upload was done as well
I also did some work on security-master to inject missing dependencies for some packages and processed NEW.
Last but not least I did some days on frontdesk duties and took part in the LTS meeting.
This month was the fifty ninth ELTS month.
- [ELA-860-1] cups security update in Jessie and Stretch for one CVE
- [ELA-872-1] libfastjson security update in Stretch for one CVE
- [ELA-887-1]cups security update in Jessie and Stretch for one CVE
I also made some progress with the openssl1.0 update.
Last but not least I did some days on frontdesk duties.
This month I uploaded some packages to fix one or the other issue:
This month I even uploaded a new package c-munipack, which is more or less the successor of munipack, and can be used for example to analyse light curves of variable stars.
Another new package is virtualgps, where the name says it all.
This month I did a security upload of cpdb-libs to fix a CVE in Unstable, Bookworm and Bullseye.
This work is generously funded by Freexian!
This month I could upload a new version of:
This month I restarted DOPOM (Debian Orphaned Package Of the Month) and adopted:
Hopefully this will result in a new upload of vdr-plugin-live. I would like to have this package for my personal VDR.
I also did an upload of:
- … force-ip-protocol (to fix a nasty packaging bug)