Again, this month almost the same numbers as last month appeared in the statistics. I accepted 214 packages and rejected 22 uploads. The overall number of packages that got accepted this month was only 339.
This month my all in all workload has been 20.75h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
- [DLA 1125-1] botan1.10 security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1127-1] sam2p security update for 6 CVEs
- [DLA 1143-1] curl security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1149-1] wget security update for two CVEs
I also took care of radare2 twice and marked all four CVEs as not-affected for Wheezy and Jessie. As nobody else wanted to address the issues in wireshark yet, I now started to work on this package.
Last but not least I did one week of frontdesk duties.
During October I took care of some bugs and at one go uploaded new upstream versions of hoel and duktape (this had to be done twice as I introduced an new bug with the first upload :-(). I only fixed bugs in glewlwyd and smstools. This month I also sponsored an upload of printrun.
After about ten years of living without any power outage, some construction worker decided to cut a cable near my place. Unfortunately one of my computers used for recording TV shows did not boot after the cable had been repaired and I had to switch some timers to other boxes. All in all this was too much stress and I purchased some USVs from APC. As apcupsd was orphaned, I took the opportunity to adopt it as DOPOM for this month.
My license pasting project now contains 31 license templates for your debian/copyright. The list of available texts can be obtained with:
The license text itself is available under the given links, for example with