This month I accepted 333 and rejected 31 packages. The overall number of packages that got accepted was 342.
Hooray, I already accepted package number 30000.
The statistic, where I get my numbers from, started in February 2002. Up to now 81694 packages got accepted. Given that I accepted package 20000 in October 2020, would I be able to accept half of the packages that made it through NEW?
This was my hundred-fifteenth month that I did some work for the Debian LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
During my allocated time I uploaded:
- [DLA 3726-1] bind9 security update for one CVEs to fix stack exhaustion
- [#1060186] Bookworm PU-bug for libde265; yes, this is a new one.
- [#1056935] Bullseye PU-bug for libde; yes, this is a new one as well
This month I was finally able to really run the test suite of bind9. I already wanted to give up with this package, but Santiago encouraged me to proceed. So, here you are fixed-Buster-version. Jessie and Stretch have to wait a bit until the dust has settled.
Last but not least I also did a few days of frontdesk duties.
This month was the sixty-sixth ELTS month. During my allocated time I uploaded:
- [ELA-1031-1]xerces-c security update for one CVE to fix an out-of-bound access in Jessie and Stretch
- [ELA-1036-1] jasper security update for one CVE to fix an invalid memory write
This month I also worked on the Jessie and Stretch updates for bind9. The uploads should happen soon. I also started to work on an update for exim4. Last but not least I did a few days of frontdesk duties.
This month I adopted:
At the moment these packages are the last adoptions to preserve the old printing protocol within Debian. If you know of other packages that should be retained, please don’t hesitate to ask me. But don’t wait for too long, I have fun to process RM-bugs :-).
This work is generously funded by Freexian!
This month I uploaded a new upstream version of:
This month I uploaded new upstream versions of:
- … pyicloud to remove the deprecated dependency python3-future
This month I uploaded new upstream version of packages, did a source upload for the transition or uploaded it to fix one or the other issue:
- … a56