This month I accepted 377 packages and rejected 30. The overall number of packages that got accepted was 411.
This was my seventy-second month that I did some work for the Debian LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
This month my all in all workload has been 30h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
- [DLA 2255-1] libtasn1-6 security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2256-1] libtirpc security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2257-1] pngquant security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2258-1] zziplib security update for eight CVEs
- [DLA 2259-1] picocom security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2260-1] mcabber security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2261-1] php5 security update for one CVE
I started to work on curl as well but did not upload a fixed version, so this has to go to ELTS now.
Last but not least I did some days of frontdesk duties.
This month was the twenty fourth ELTS month.
Unfortunately in the last month of Wheezy ELTS even I did not find any package to fix a CVE, so during my small allocated time I didn’t uploaded anything.
But at least I did some days of frontdesk duties und updated my working environment for the new ELTS Jessie.
I uploaded a new upstream version of …