This month I am back to normal numbers and accepted 319 packages. I also kept the promise from last month and rejected 26 uploads.
This month my all in all workload went up to 23.5h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
- [DLA 1025-1] bind9 security update for two CVEs
- [DLA 1038-1] libtasn1-3 security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1025-2] bind9 regression update
- [DLA 1039-1] rkhunter security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1040-1] resiprocate security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1041-1] nasm security update for two CVEs
- [DLA 1042-1] libquicktime security update for seven CVEs
I could also remove libtorrent-rasterbar and pspp from dla-needed.txt as the affected code was not in the Wheezy version or it was just a simple bug.
Last but not least I also had a few days of frontdesk duties.
This month I uploaded a new version of entropybroker with a revised set of systemd service files. At the moment there is public instance of entropybroker running at eb.debian.net. Its entropy is fed by several Entropy Keys made by Simtec Electronics. Though it is public, it is not yet anonymous, so if you need some entropy please drop me a line. At the moment there are two consumers, but the buffers are still filled.
Last but not least my DOPOM of this month has been ptunnel.