This month I accepted 217 packages and rejected 16 uploads. Though this might seem to be a low number this month, I am very pleased about the total number of packages that have been accepted: 558.
This month my all in all workload has been 20.25h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
- [DLA 1055-1] libgd2 security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1060-1] libxml2 security update for two CVEs
- [DLA 1062-1] curl security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1063-1] extplorer security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1065-1] fontforge security update for 8 CVEs
- [DLA 1082-1] graphicsmagick security update for 8 CVEs
I also did the upload and sent the DLA for [DLA 1061-1] newsbeuter security update
Last but not least I also spent some time for frontdesk duties.
As announced last month I finished uploading all dependencies of glewlwyd and now we have an oauth2 server available in Debian. This month I am trying to really use it and will tell you about my experiences.
I also uploaded a new version of duktape and now try to also provide a library that can be used in other packages.
Last but not least my DOPOM of this month has been oysttyer. Actually it is a new package, but as ttytter has been abandonded upstream, this is the replacement. It is a fork so you should only get a new authorization key and simply use it as ttytter before.