This was again a quiet month and I only accepted 70 packages and rejected 11 uploads. The overall number of packages that got accepted was 102. As with every release, people still upload new versions of packages to unstable during the full freeze. I always wonder why they do this?
This was my fifty eighth month that I did some work for the Debian LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
This month my all in all workload has been 17.25h. During that time I did LTS uploads or prepared security uploads of:
- [DLA 1760-1] wget security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1763-1] putty security update for three CVEs
- [DLA 1765-1] gpac security update for two CVEs
- [DLA 1767-1] monit security update for two CVEs
- [DLA 1769-1] gst-plugins-base0.10 security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1770-1] gst-plugins-base1.0 security update for one CVE
I also started to work on CVEs for bind.
Last but not least I did some days of frontdesk duties and tried to add my DLAs to the Debian Website.
This month was the eleventh ELTS month.
During my allocated time I uploaded:
- ELA-99-2 of libssh2 for an upstream regression of CVE-2019-3859
- ELA-112-1 of wget for one CVE
- ELA-113-1 of monit for two CVEs
- ELA-114-1 of ruby1.9.1 for four CVES
As like in LTS, I also did some days of frontdesk duties.
I uploaded a new upstream version of …
On my grafana challenge I uploaded golang-github-apparentlymart-go-cidr, golang-github-apparentlymart-go-rundeck-api, golang- github-corpix-uarand, golang-github-cyberdelia-heroku-go, golang-github-facebookgo-inject, golang-github-hmrc-vmware-govcd, golang-github-icrowley-fake, golang-github-michaeltjones-walk, golang-github-willf-bloom. There is still more to come and thank you ever so much, Chris, for marking all those for ACCEPT.
I also sponsored the following packages for other members of the Go team: easygen, golang-github-anmitsu-go-shlex, golang-github-emirpasic-gods, golang-github-fzambia-sentinel, golang-github-gliderlabs-ssh, golang-github-hashicorp-go-safetemp, golang-github-jesseduffield-gocui, golang-github-jesseduffield-termbox-go, golang-github-jesseduffield-pty, golang-github-kevinburke-ssh-config, golang-github-mgutz-str, golang-github-mgutz-to, golang-github-nozzle-throttler, golang-github-src-d-gcfg, golang-github-stvp-roll, golang-gopkg-src-d-go-billy.v4