This month I marked 226 packages for accept and rejected 22. I also sent 5 emails to maintainers asking questions. It seems to be that a rather quiet month is behind us. As I have seen some packages with strange debian/copyright in binNEW, I wonder whether also the archive should be checked regularly. Maybe it is time to file some bugs …
Due to outstanding hours that were redistributed, my all in all workload had been 14.25h. As Wheezy LTS didn’t start yet and I am not able to do normal security uploads, I sent debdiffs to the security team. Btw. this can be done by everybody and the way to go is described in chapter 5.8.5 of the Debian Developer’s Reference.
Altogether I sent the following debdiffs for …
- extplorer to fix CVE-2015-0896
- inspircd to fix CVE-2015-8702
- libmatroska to fix CVE-2015-8792
- libstruts1.2-java to fix CVE-2015-0899
- fuseiso to fix two temporary issues
- minissdpd to fix CVE-2016-3178 and CVE-2016-3179
- tlslite to fix CVE-2015-3220
As the security team wants to update Wheezy and Jessie with only one DSA, whenever applicable I created debdiffs for both releases. Up to now the results can be seen in DSA 3526-1, DSA 3527-1 and DSA 3536-1. As tlslite has been removed from Wheezy during today’s point release, I am afraid that was a wasted effort.
My node activities this month involved uploads of: node-component-consoler, node-generator-supported, node-xmlhttprequest-ssl, node-co, node-uid-umber, node-url-join, node-uri-path, node-read-file, node-nth-check, node-base62, node-require-dir, node-for-in, node-obj-util, node-normalize-it-url, node-delve, node-function-bind, node-seq, node-json-localizer, node-through, node-addressparser, node-ansi-regex, node-crypto-cacerts, node-decamelize, node-array-find-index, node-require-main-filename, node-invert-kv, node-starttls.
To fix one or the other bug I also uploaded: node-connect, node-mysql.
I also forwarded bug #809252, which is tagged as security relevant in the BTS, to the Node Security Project. I even got one answer stating that the report arrived. We will see what happens next. At least after 45 days another email might arrive …