This month I accepted 264 packages and rejected 56. The overall number of packages that got accepted was 291.
This was my sixty seventh month that I did some work for the Debian LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
This month my all in all workload has been 23.75h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
- [DLA 2075-1] jsoup security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2076-1] slirp security update for one CVE (only upload and bookkeeping, patch prepared by maintainer)
- [DLA 2080-1] iperf3 security update for one CVE (only upload and bookkeeping, patch prepared by maintainer)
- [DLA 2082-1] unzip security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2084-1] graphicsmagick security update for three CVEs
- [DLA 2085-1] zlib security update for four CVEs
- [DLA 2086-1] wget security update for one CVE
I also prepared debdiffs for graphicsmagick in Buster (3 CVEs) and Stretch (16 CVEs) but got no review from the security team yet. I marked some CVEs of sqlite3 as not-affected in Jessie and the remaining open ones as no-dsa
Last but not least I did some days of frontdesk duties.
This month was the nineteenth ELTS month.
During my allocated time I uploaded:
- ELA-207-1 for jsoup
- ELA-210-1 for unzip
- ELA-211-1 for wget
- ELA-212-1 for zlib
I also did some days of frontdesk duties.
This month was controlled by my vacation at the beginning of the year, so not much has happened here.
On my Go challenge I uploaded the new packages:
golang-github-hashicorp-go-gcp-common, golang-github-svanharmelen-jsonapi, golang-github-hashicorp-go-slug, golang-github-apparentlymart-go-dump, golang-github-linkedin-goavro, golang-github-ua-parser-uap-go