This month I accepted 78 and rejected 12 packages. The overall number of packages that got accepted was 78.
I still love this calm and peaceful time now within the Debian project, when everybody only cares for RC bugs and NEW does not grow.
This was my hundred-fifth month that I did some work for the Debian LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
This month my all in all workload has been 14h.
During that time I uploaded:
- [DLA 3358-1] mpv security update for one CVE
- [DLA 3372-1] xorg-server embargoed security update for one CVE
- [DLA 3374-1] libmicrohttpd security update for one CVE
- [DLA 3378-1] duktape security update for one CVE
-  pu-bug for duktape/bullseye
I also participated in the monthly LTS-meeting.
Last but not least I did some days of frontdesk duties and took care of issues on security-master.
This month was the fifty sixth ELTS month.
- [ELA-821-1] xorg-server embargoed security update of Jessie and Stretch for one CVE
- [ELA-824-1] libmicrohttpd security update of Jessie and Stretch for one CVE
The duktape update in Stretch is more complicated than expected and I could not finish it this month.
I also started to work on openssl1.0
Last but not least I did some days of frontdesk duties
This month I uploaded new versions or improved packages of:
The unblock bug for hplip was already processed, the unblock bug for cups is still waiting. Hopefully the last minute work of the translators was not wasted.
Parts of this work is generously funded by Freexian!
Looking at my notes, there is nothing to be reported here.