This month everything came back to normal and I accepted 272 packages and rejected 30 uploads. The overall number of packages that got accepted this month was 423.
This month my all in all workload has been 23.75h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
- [DLA 1279-1] clamav security update for two CVEs
- [DLA 1286-1] quagga security update for three CVEs
- [DLA 1290-1] libvpx security update for one CVE
- [DSA 4125-1] wavpack security update for three Jessie CVEs and three Stretch CVEs
The issues for wavpack did not affect Wheezy, so there has been no DLA. Instead the security team accepted my debdiff for Jessie and Stretch and published a DSA. Thanks to Sebastien for doing this.
I also started to work on a fix for ICU. Unfortunately Moritz did not agree with me on the correct patch for this. As upstream did not respond to my query yet, I did not do an upload.
I also did not finish my work on opencv, I am still searching for the correct C++ template. On the other hand I finished work on 12 of 22 CVEs for wireshark. The rest will be done in March.
During February I uploaded new upstream versions of …
I also moved all alljoyn packages as well as a56 to salsa.