This month I was distracted from NEW by private stuff, so I only accepted 141 packages and rejected 4 uploads. The overall number of packages that got accepted this month was 361.
Almost two years ago Moritz filed #817286. After some time of inactivity, this bug draw CIP’s attention. Civil Infrastructure Platform is a project under the umbrella of the Linux Foundation. Their basic goal is to provide security support for a very long time (10 years for software and 15 years for the kernel).
As this bugs meets one of their goals, they would like to support Debian and are going to sponsor my work on this bug. So hopefully in the near future staging repositories will be available in Debian.
This month my all in all workload has been 18.25h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
- [DLA 1235-1] opencv security update for two CVEs
- [DLA 1252-1] couchdb security update for two CVEs
- [DLA 1255-1] bind9 security update one CVE
- [DLA 1258-1] wireshark security update for three CVEs
- [DSA 4101-1] wireshark security update for three Jessie CVEs and three Stretch CVEs
- [DLA 1263-1] curl security update one CVE
Unfortunately my debdiffs for opencv have not yet been processed by the security team. But as I also started to work on another round of CVEs for opencv, there will be another chance …
Last but not least I did one week of frontdesk duties.
During January I uploaded new upstream versions of …