This month I accepted 252 packages and rejected 23 uploads. The overall number of packages that got accepted this month was 308.
I also took care of #890944.
This month my all in all workload has been 23.25h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
[DLA 1313-1] isc-dhcp security update for two CVEs
[DLA 1312-1] libvorbisidec security update for one CVE
[DLA 1333-1] dovecot security update for three CVEs
[DLA 1334-1] mosquitto security update two CVEs
[DSA 4152-1] mupdf security update for two Jessie CVEs and two Stretch CVEs
I also prepared a test package for wireshark, fixing 12 CVEs. I am still waiting for feedback :-).
The issues for mupdf did not affect Wheezy, so there has been no DLA. Instead the security team accepted my debdiff for Jessie and Stretch and published a DSA. Thanks to Luciano for doing this.
As it turned out, the patch I found for icu last month had been the correct one. But as it did not affect Wheezy, there has been no DLA as well.
Last but not least I did one week of frontdesk duties.
During march I did uploads of …
- … libctl to fix a FTBFS during binary-indep-only build
I also moved all oauth2 related packages as well as cd5 to salsa.
Last but not least I took care of some old bugs in apcupsd that no longer seem to be relevant.