This month I marked 100 packages for accept and rejected zero packages. I promise, I will reject more in July!
This month my all in all workload went down again to 16h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
- [DLA 994-1] zziplib security update for seven CVEs
- [DLA 995-1] swftools security update for two CVEs
- [DLA 998-1] c-ares security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1008-1] libxml2 security update for five CVEs
I also tested the proposed apache2 package prepared by Roberto and started to work on a new bind9 upload
Last but not least I had five days of frontdesk duties.
This month was filled with updating lots of machines to Stretch. Everything went fine, so thanks a lot to everybody involved in that release.
Nevertheless I also did a DOPOM upload and now take care of otpw. Luckily most of the accumulated bugs already contained a patch, so that I just had to upload a new version and close them.