This month I only marked 39 packages for accept and rejected 5 packages.
This was my thirty-fifth month that I did some work for the Debian LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
This month my all in all workload has been 27.25h. During that time I did LTS uploads or prepared one for Jessie/Sid:
- [DLA 934-1] radicale security update for one CVE
- [DLA 942-1] jbig2dec security update for three CVEs
- [DLA 947-1] icu security update for two CVEs
- [DLA 950-1] libtasn1-3 security update for one CVE
- [DSA 3861-1] libtasn1-6 security update for one CVE
- [DLA 956-1] libsndfile security update for four CVE
- [DLA 957-1] bind9 security update for three CVEs
- [DLA 962-1] tnef security update for one CVE
- [DSA 3869-1] tnef security update for one CVE
For [DLA 948-1] dropbear and [DLA 958-1] libonig I only did the LTS bookkeeping and sent the DLA.
The icu upload would not have been possible without the help of Roberto.
I also tried to work on jasper, libxml2, libytnef and swftools but unfortunately all upstreams did not finish their respective patches this month, so maybe there will be an upload in June.
Again this has been a busy LTS month, so I only uploaded a new version of smstools, which closed most of its bugs and adopted adopted ptpd as DOPOM.
As a prerequisite of wview I uploaded radlib. Unfortunately I could not do anything for wview, so work on this has to be postponed. Another new package is te923con, which I hope is able to read data from my weather station.
Last but no least I fixed an RC bug in alljoyn-services-1504.