This month I accepted 145 packages and rejected 5 uploads. The overall number of packages that got accepted this month was 260.
This month my all in all workload has been 16.25h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
[DLA 1353-1] wireshark security update for 12 CVEs
[DLA 1364-1] openslp-dfsg security update for one CVE
[DLA 1367-1] slurm-llnl security update for one CVE
I also started to work on the next bunch of wireshark CVEs and I intend to upload packages for Jessie and Stretch as well.
Other packages I started are krb5 and cups.
Last but not least I did a week of frontdesk duties, where I check lots of CVEs for their impact on Wheezy.
During April I did uploads of …
- … pescetti to fix a FTBFS with Java 9 due to -source/-target only
- … salliere to fix a FTBFS with Java 9 due to -source/-target only
- … libb64 to fix a FTCBFS
- … chktex to fix a FTBFS with TeX Live 2018
Thanks to all the people who sent patches!
I also finished the libosmocore transistion this month by uploading the following osmocom packages to unstable and alongside fixing some bugs that our tireless QA tools detected:
- … libosmocore
- … libosmo-abis
- … libosmo-netif
- … libsmpp34
- … osmo-pcu
- … libosmo-sccp
- … osmo-hlr
- … osmo-trx
- … osmo-mgw
- … osmo-ggsn
- … osmo-iuh
- … osmo-pcu
- … openbsc
- … osmo-bts
Further I uploaded osmo-fl2k already two days after release. It is a nice software that enables an USB-VGA converter to be used as transmitter for all kind of signals. Of course just use it in a shielded room!
As Nicolas Mora, the upstream author of the oauth2 server glewlwyd, wanted to be more involved in Debian packaging, I sponsored some of his first packages. They are all new versions of his software:
I also uploaded a new upstream version of dateutils.
Last but not least I worked on some apcupsd bugs and I am down to 16 bugs now.