This month I accepted 103 and rejected 11 packages. The overall number of packages that got accepted was 103.
This was my hundred-sixth month that I did some work for the Debian LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
This month my all in all workload has been 14h.
During that time I uploaded:
- [DLA 3405-1] libxml2 security update for two CVE
- [DLA 3406-1] sniproxy security update for one CVE
- [sniproxy] updates for Unstable + Bullseye prepared and debdiffs sent to maintainer
-  pu-bug: duktape/bullseye uploaded and accepted
-  pu-bug: libzen/bullseye uploaded and accepted
I also continued to work on ring in Buster and Bullseye, where some new CVEs appeared.
This month was the fifty seventh ELTS month.
Unfortunately I couldn’t use up all my allocated hours and I was only able to continue my work on openssl1.0. I plan to do an upload in May.
Due to a change in numpy the planetary-system-stacker stopped working. I created a patch and uploaded a new package. Meanwhile it already arrived in testing and I could analyse some pictures of the sun again.
Looking at my notes, there is nothing to be reported here.