This month I accepted 211 packages and rejected only 9. The overall number of packages that got accepted was 228.
This was my seventy-first month that I did some work for the Debian LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
This month my all in all workload has been 17.25h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
- [DLA 2196-2] pound regression update
- [DLA 2219-1] feh security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2218-1] transmission security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2220-1] cracklib2 security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2224-1] dosfstools security update for two CVEs
- [DLA 2225-1] gst-plugins-good0.10 security update for two CVEs
- [DLA 2226-1] gst-plugins-ugly0.10 security update for two CVEs
- [DLA 2227-1] bind9 security update for two CVEs
I started to work on php5 as well but did not upload a fixed version yet.
Last but not least I did some days of frontdesk duties.
This month was the twenty third ELTS month.
During my small allocated time I uploaded:
- ELA-230-1 for bind9 fixing two CVEs
- ELA-231-1 for php5 fixing one CVE
I also did some days of frontdesk duties.
I improved packaging of …
I sponsored uploads of …
- … ulfius
On my Go challenge I uploaded:
golang-github-apparentlymart-go-versions, golang-github-hashicorp-go-slug, golang-github-mozillazg-go-httpheader, golang-github-hashicorp-terraform-json, golang-github-hashicorp-terraform-plugin-test, golang-github-sean–pager, golang-github-sean–seed, golang-github-timberio-go-datemath,