This month I accepted 384 packages and rejected 47. The overall number of packages that got accepted was 457.
This was my seventieth month that I did some work for the Debian LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
This month my all in all workload has been 28.75h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
- [DLA 2183-1] libgsf security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2184-1] jsch security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2185-1] eog security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2187-1] radicale security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2186-1] ncmpc security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2188-1] php5 security update for three CVEs
- [DLA 2189-1] rzip security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2195-1] w3m security update for two CVEs
- [DLA 2194-1] yodl security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2197-1] miniupnpc security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2196-1] pound security update for one CVE
As there have been lots of no-dsa-CVEs I continued my work on wireshark.
Last but not least I did some days of frontdesk duties.
This month was the twenty second ELTS month.
During my small allocated time I only uploaded:
- ELA-227-1 for php5 fixing four CVEs
I also did some days of frontdesk duties.
Unfortunately this month again strange things happened outside Debian and I only got some stuff done.
I improved packaging of …
I sponsored uploads of …
- … ulfius
I uploaded the new package …
- … puppet-module-cirrax-gitolite
On my Go challenge I uploaded:
golang-github-facebookgo-subset, golang-github-facebookgo-ensure, golang-github-shurcool-gopherjslib, golang-github-grafana-grafana-plugin-model, golang-github-crewjam-httperr, golang-github-hashicorp-terraform-svchost, golang-github-neelance-sourcemap, golang-github-neelance-astrewrite, golang-github-kisielk-gotool, golang-github-gopherjs-gopherjs, golang-github-yvasiyarov-newrelic-platform-go, golang-github-rhnvrm-simples3, golang-github-robfig-go-cache, golang-github-xorcare-pointer, golang-github-goburrow-serial