This month I was rather busy with other stuff and only marked 191 packages for accept and rejected 21 packages. I also sent 6 emails to maintainers asking questions.
This month my all in all workload has been 12.25h. During that time I did an upload of php5 fixing 17 CVEs and two additional bugs, I uploaded mactelnet and fixed one CVE. I also prepared a package for testing of zendframework, which will fix one CVE. Unfortunately my bind9 upload needed to be postponed as Florian Weimer found an incomplete patch of a previous CVE. I am trying to fix that as well. I also had some progress with the asterisk CVEs and of course the next round of php5 patches is waiting…
This month I also had a few days of frontdesk work at the beginning of the month and a few days at the end.
For the Alljoyn framework I uploaded alljoyn-services-1604 and as I forgot a Conflict:, I had to take care of RC-bugs: #836717, #836718 and #836719. Thanks a lot to Ralf Treinen for his automatic installation tests.
As mentioned earlier, openzwave is on its way to the Debian archive. While it is still in non-free, the author of a used library gave his permission to relicense this code, so the way to main is paved now.