This month I accepted 450 packages and rejected 61. The overall number of packages that got accepted was 481.
This was my sixty sixth month that I did some work for the Debian LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
This month my all in all workload has been 16.5h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
- [DLA 2035-1] libpgf security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2039-1] libvorbis security update for two CVEs
- [DLA 2040-1] harfbuzz security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2043-1] gdk-pixbuf security update for five CVEs
- [DLA 2043-2] gdk-pixbuf regression update
- [DLA 2047-1] cups security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2050-1] php5 security update for four CVEs
- [DLA 2052-1] libbsd security update for one CVE
- [DLA 2055-1] igraph security update for one CVE
Last but not least I did some days of frontdesk duties and started to work on the sqlite3 package.
This month was the nineteenth ELTS month.
During my allocated time I uploaded:
- ELA-202-1 for gdk-pixbuf
- ELA-202-2 for gdk-pixbuf
- ELA-204-1 for php5
I also did some days of frontdesk duties.
This month I uploaded new upstream versions of …
I improved packaging of …
As nobody really used them, I removed the lam4 and mpich2 version of meep. Now only the serial version, the openmpi- and the mpi-default-version are available. Please complain in case you need one of the other versions again.
I also uploaded all meep packages, libctl and mpb to unstable.
On my Go challenge I uploaded the source-only versions of golang-github-boj-redistore, golang-github-dchest-uniuri, golang-github-jackc-fake, golang-github-joyent-gocommon, golang-github-mattetti-filebuffer, golang-github-nrdcg-goinwx, golang-github-pearkes-dnsimple, golang-github-soniah-dnsmadeeasy, golang-github-vultr-govultr, golang-github-zorkian-go-datadog-api.
New Go packages I uploaded were: golang-github-hashicorp-terraform-svchost, golang-github-apparentlymart-go-cidr, golang-github-bmatcuk-doublestar, golang-github-cactus-go-statsd-client, golang-github-corpix-uarand, golang-github-cyberdelia-heroku-go