This month I accepted 304 packages and rejected 20 uploads. The overall number of packages that got accepted this month was 420.
This was my forty seventh month that I did some work for the Debian LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
This month my all in all workload has been 24.25h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
[DLA 1387-1] cups security update for one CVE
[DLA 1388-1] wireshark security update for 9 CVEs
I continued to work on the bunch of wireshark CVEs and sorted all out that did not affect Jessie or Stretch. At the end I sent my dediff with patches for 20 Jessie CVEs and 38 CVES for Stretch to Moritz so that he could compare them with his own work. Unfortunately he didn’t use all of them.
The CVEs for krb5 were marked as no-dsa by the security team, so there was no upload for Wheezy. Building the package for cups was a bit annoying as the test suite didn’t want to run in the beginning.
I also tested the apache2 package from Roberto twice and let the package do a second round before the final upload.
Last but not least I did a week of frontdesk duties and prepared my new working environment for Jessie LTS and Wheezy ELTS.
During May I did uploads of …
- … libmatthew-java to fix a FTBFS with Java 9 due to a disappearing javah. In the end it resulted in a new upstream version.
I also prepared the next libosmocore transistion by uploading several osmocom packages to experimental. This has to continue in June.
Further I sponsored some glewlwyd packages for Nicolas Mora. He is right on his way to become a Debian Maintainer.
Last but not least I uploaded the new package libterm-readline-ttytter-per, which is needed to bring readline functionality to oysttyer, a command line twitter client.