This month I accepted 222 packages and rejected 39 uploads. The overall number of packages that got accepted this month was 348.
According to the statistic I now passed the mark of 12000 accepted packages.
This month my all in all workload has been 14h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
- [DLA 1211-1] libxml2 security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1213-1] openafs security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1218-1] rsync security update for three CVEs
- [DLA 1226-1] wireshark security update for four CVEs
I also started to work on opencv.
Last but not least I did one week of frontdesk duties.
During December I uploaded new upstream versions of …
I also did uploads of …
- … libosmocore to reintroduce the correct version of the library
- … gnupg-pkcs11-scd to finally depend on libssl-dev and libgcrypt20-dev
- … openbsc to fix a bug with libdbi
- … libsmpp34 to move the package to debian-mobcom
- … osmo-mgw to introduce the package to Debian
- … osmo-pcu to introduce the package to Debian
- … osmo-hlr to introduce the package to Debian
- … osmo-libasn1c to introduce the package to Debian
- … osmo-ggsn to introduce the package to Debian
- … libmatthew-java to fix a bug with java9 (thanks to Markus Koschany for the patch)
I also sponsored …
- … printrun, which really is a new upstream version!