This month I marked 248 packages for accept and rejected 60. I also sent 13 emails to maintainers asking questions. Again, this was a rather quiet month without much trouble.
As the number of participants increases, this month my all in all workload has been only 14.70h. Strangely enough, most of the time I choosed packages, where at the end the vulnerable code of the corresponding CVE was not present in the Wheezy version. So I could mark several CVEs for bind, libgd2 and mupfd as not-affected, without doing an upload.
Nevertheless I also did two uploads to fix another two CVEs:
- [DLA 563-1] libgd2 security update
- [DLA 569-1] xmlrpc-epi security update
As there arrived some new CVEs for PHP5 I didn’t do an upload this month. But don’t purge your testing environments, a new version is comming soon :-).
This month I also had another term of frontdesk work.
For the Alljoyn framework I took care of RC-bug #829148.
I also uploaded a new version of rplay to fix #805959.