Another month passed and another statistic arrives: This month I marked 408 packages for accept and rejected only 32 of them. Almost like last month I had to send 14 emails to maintainers.
This was my fourteenth month that I did some work for the Squeeze LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
As anybody else visited Debconf15, I got assigned a workload of 17h this month. I spent some time to prepare an upload of php5, which I did to people.d.o to let others do some tests with the package. I also uploaded some DLAs
- [DLA 290-1] xmltooling security update Thorsten Alteholz
- [DLA 290-2] opensaml2 security update Thorsten Alteholz
- [DLA 292-1] libstruts1.2-java security update Thorsten Alteholz
- [DLA 296-1] extplorer security update Thorsten Alteholz
- [DLA 297-1] wesnoth-1.8 security update Thorsten Alteholz
- [DLA 298-1] roundup security update Thorsten Alteholz
The patch for [DLA 290-1] was prepared by Ferenc Wagner. As opensaml2 needed a rebuild with the new version of xmltooling, that upload got [DLA-290-2] instead of an own DLA-number.
This month I also had another term of doing frontdesk work. So I answered questions on the IRC channel and looked for CVEs that are important for Squeeze LTS or could be ignored.
As $WORK needed some time this month, my other activities had been almost nil. But expect more to come in September :-).
One Reply to “My Debian Activities in August 2015”
Comments are closed.