After the release of Buster I could start with real work in NEW again. Even the temperature could not hinder me to reject something. So this month I accepted 279 packages and rejected 15. The overall number of packages that got accepted was 308.
This was my sixty first month that I did some work for the Debian LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
This month my all in all workload has been 18.5h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
- [DLA 1849-1] zeromq3 security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1833-2] bzip2 regression update for one patch
- [DLA 1856-1] patch security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1859-1] bind9 security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1864-1] patch security update for one CVE
I am glad that I could finish the bind9 upload this month.
I also started to work on ruby-mini-magick and python2.7. Unfortunatley when building both packages (even without new patches), the test suite fails. So I first have to fix that as well.
Last but not least I did ten days of frontdesk duties. This was more than a week as everybody was at DebConf and I seemed to be the only one at home …
This month was the fourteenth ELTS month.
During my allocated time I uploaded:
- ELA-132-2 of bzip2 for an upstream regression
- ELA-144-1 of patch for one CVE
- ELA-147-1 of patch for one CVE
- ELA-148-1 of bind9 for one CVE
I also did some days of frontdesk duties.
This month I reuploaded some go packages, that would not migrate due to being binary uploads.
I also filed rm bugs to remove all alljoyn packages. Upstream is dead, no one is using this software anymore and bugs won’t be fixed.