This month I accepted 166 packages and rejected only 7 uploads. The overall number of packages that got accepted this month was 216.
This was my forty eighth month that I did some work for the Debian LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
This month my all in all workload has been 23.75h. During that time I did LTS uploads of:
- [DLA 1404-1] lava-server security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1403-1] zendframework security update for one CVE
- [DLA 1409-1] mosquitto security update for two CVE
- [DLA 1408-1] simplesamlphp security update for two CVE
I also prepared a test package for slurm-llnl but got no feadback yet *hint* *hint*.
This month has been the end of Wheezy LTS and the beginning of Jessie LTS. After asking Ansgar, I did the reconfiguration of the upload queues on seger to remove the embargoed queue for Jessie and reduce the number of supported architectures.
Further I started to work on opencv.
Unfortunately the normal locking mechanism for work on packages by claiming the package in dla-needed.txt did not really work during the transition. As a result I worked on libidn and mercurial parallel to others. There seems to be room for improvement for the next transition.
Last but not least I did one week of frontdesk duties.
This month was the first ELTS month.
During my allocated time I made the first CVE triage in my week of frontdesk duties, extended the check-syntax part in the ELTS security tracker and uploaded:
- ELA-3-1 for file
- ELA-4-1 for openssl
During June I continued the libosmocore transition but could not finish it. I hope I can upload all missing packages in July.
Further I continued to sponsor some glewlwyd packages for Nicolas Mora.
The DOPOM package for this month was dvbstream.
I also upload a new upstream version of …
- … libctl to experimental