Recently I read the book Building Microservices from Sam Newman, published by O’Reilly. Up to now I didn’t have to deal with microservices and this book gave a very good summary of this topic.
Unfortunately there are lots of links inside that book, but I could not find a page where all of them are listed online. So here are most of them in the bit.ly-form and the direct one:
Further several books are recommended.
- Domain-Driven Design, Eric Evan at Amazon.de
- Implementing Domain-Driven Design by Vaughn Vernon at Amazon.de
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code by Michael Feathers at Amazon.de
- Refactrogin Databases by Scott J. Amber and Pramod J. Sadalage at Amazon.de
- Continuous delivery by Jez Humble and Dave Farley at Amazon.de
- Agile Testing by Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory at Amazon.de
- Succeeding with Agile by Mike Cohn at Amazon.de
- Information Dashboard Design: Displaying Data for At-a-Glance Monitoring by Stephen Few at Amazon.de
- Lightweight Systems for Realtime Monitoring by Sam Newman
- Cryptography Engineering by Niels Ferguson, Bruce Schneier and Tadayoshi Kohno at Amazon.de
- Release It! by Michael Nygard at Amazon.de