This month I accepted 408 and rejected 40 packages. The overall number of packages that got accepted was 412.
This was my hundred-ninth month that I did some work for the Debian LTS initiative, started by Raphael Hertzog at Freexian.
This month my all in all workload has been 14h.
During that time I uploaded:
- [DLA 3505-1] gst-plugins-good1.0 security update for one CVE
- [DLA 3503-1] gst-plugins-bad1.0 security update for one CVE
- [DLA 3504-1] gst-plugins-base1.0 security update for one CVE
- [#1039026] the pu upload of cups was finally accepted
- [#1039862] the pu upload of cpdb-libs was finally accepted
I also continued my work on ring and did some work on security-master.
Last but not least I did some days of frontdesk duties and took part in the LTS meeting.
This month was the sixtieth ELTS month.
- [ELA-887-1] cups security update in Jessie and Stretch for on CVE
- [ELA-898-1]gst-plugins-bad1.0 update in Jessie and Stretch for one CVE
- [ELA-899-1]gst-plugins-base1.0 update in Jessie and Stretch for one CVE
- [ELA-900-1]gst-plugins-good1.0 update in Jessie and Stretch for one CVE
Finally I found the problem with the openssl package. When starting to work on the package, it built fine without my patches. After applying some patches, the built suddenly failed, so I thought I did something wrong with the patches. At some point I found out that it weren’t my patches but a certificate, that was used for testing, expired. It was valid for 10 years and just when I worked on the package it expired. Now I just have to find out how to replace it…
Last but not least I did some days on frontdesk duties.
This month I uploaded new upstream version of packages, did a source upload for the transition or uploaded it to fix one or the other issue:
This month I did uploads of new packages: